A : Depending on the smartphone settings, some smartphones may be disconnected due to weak Internet signals.
This is not a problem with the product or smartphone application, please refer to the solution below.
How to check WiFi connection
Smart network switch lets you stay connected by switching to available cellular data sources whenever your WiFi connection becomes unstable.
1) Swipe down from the top of the screen to pull down the Notification Shade.
2) Tap the Settings button in the top right corner of your screen
3) Tap Wi-Fi.
4) Tap More in the upper right corner of your screen
5) Tap Smart network switch.
6) Tap on or off in the pop-up message box.
※ Sometimes due to lack of memory of smartphone, smartphone can not be connected with dash camera.
If you do not want to connect even after completing the above ways, please clean the memory in the smartphone or quit all running applications.